spins size changes

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Sun May 19 16:41:36 UTC 2013

I'd like to suggest the following applications:

- Turpial
- Pulsecaster (it's not a must)
- Gnome font viewer, to install, view and handle fonts

+1: I'd like to know that the drop-down terminal will be available? Eg.
http://www.webupd8.org/2013/01/how-to-use-xfce4-terminal-06x-as-drop.html

Thanks,

Zoltan

2013/5/13 Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com>

> ok. I dropped firefox. ;)
>
> Rationale:
>
> * midori is the Xfce browser
>
> * midori should be at least sufficent for browsing from the live media
>   even for people who don't like it full time.
>
> * Folks can install firefox after they install from media easily.
>
> * This gives us a fair bit of room so we don't have to scramble to fix
>   things for a while, while still fitting on a 700mb media.
>
> * We could look at adding some more carefully selected things we are
>   missing. Suggestions? (note that we don't want to pull in perl or
>   xulrunner again).
>
> * If there's too much negative feedback we can revert this and drop
>   midori/webkitgtk (which will put us very very close to over again,
>   but should just barely fit).
>
> kevin

PGP:  06853DF7