spins size changes

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon May 20 21:13:08 UTC 2013

On Mon, 20 May 2013 21:50:03 +0200
Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to also add the following apps:
>
> - PnMixer for sound management (500 k), as PulseAudio has never will
> have tray app

What advantages does this have over xfce4-mixer?

> - epdfview (407 k)

I'm fine with that... we need a pdf viewer. I thought we had one of the
other ones, but I can't see it anymore. ;(

> - atop (100 k) - not a must, but very versatile, multifunctional
> top-like app

I guess we could... it's small.

> - gnote (if it's not added - 3 megs)

I suppose.

>  - As we have Asunder, maybe good idea to have Easytag (5 megs), or
> Tagtool (870k)

How many folks are going to use live media to rip music I wonder?

> - Fpm2 - lightweight password manager (362 k)

I still prefer keepassx, but since thats QT this is probibly better.

> - mtpaint as image editor, because gimp is too big (570 k, no deps,
> pygtk)

This doesn't seem super capable, but I suppose...

I'll wait for more feedback before commiting anything.

> Thanks,
>
> Zoltan

kevin