Resume after standby due to low battery

Raphael Groner raphgro at web.de
Wed Nov 6 06:19:11 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I did not switch off my notebook in the last night to let it complete
unattended through a bigger yum update process.

When I woke up in this morning, my notebook was in standby mode with
flashing Power LED. After I had pressed some key to wake it up, I had
to enter my password twice, there returned the password dialog of the
screen saver and asked twice. Finally, I see the dialog saying that the
battery runs out of power.

Is this a bug in xfce4-power-manager or systemd or a combination issue
again? I am not sure if that case is mentioned already somewhere in an
existing bug report with systemd inhibition, please help :)

xfce4-power-manager 1.2.0
systemd 204

Regards,
Raphael