Korora Xfce 20 beta

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Sat Nov 30 22:00:38 UTC 2013

On Sat, 30 Nov 2013 09:01:14 +1100, Jim Dean wrote:

> Some here may be interested that Fedora remix Korora has released beta
> version of 20 and added an Xfce spin.
>
> https://kororaproject.org/korora-20-peach-beta-released/

	I tried several times, using different routes, on Opera, Dillo
and QupZilla (all under F18), and never did get to a page that would
actually download the beta nor anything with xfce.

	It's quite possible that I was missing something that should have
been obvious, or at least obvious to an Alpha Plus Technoid; but you
might want to double-check.

Remember I have precious (very precious!) little idea where up is.