How to fix missing scroll arrows on FC19, Firefox, and Xfce

Steven Rosenberg stevenhrosenberg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 19:48:22 UTC 2013

That is a great tip, especially the part about not seeing the up/down
arrows until you log out and log in again. I would have never known that it
worked otherwise.

The Adiwata theme makes windows hard to navigate in -- the scroll bar is
way too thin. I picked one of the many, many themes with thicker scroll
bars -- and now up/down arrows -- and everything works much better.

--
Steven Rosenberg
http://stevenrosenberg.net/blog
stevenhrosenberg at gmail.com