Midori & revoked certificates

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 06:50:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

I was reading about Heartbleed and the results of the cloudflare
challenge.  The following post says, that particular server is using a
revoked certificate and my browser should not show the page if
certificate revocation is working properly.

  <https://www.cloudflarechallenge.com/heartbleed>

Firefox with OCSP enabled shows me this message:

  Peer's Certificate has been revoked.
  (Error code: sec_error_revoked_certificate)

Midori however happily displays the page.  A quick look tells me there
is no way to enable something like OCSP.

Can this be taken up with upstream?  More importantly, I would like to
propose to drop midori from the spin until this is dealt with upstream
(even if it means larger XFCE images); after all we do not want a less
secure Fedora user.

Any thoughts on this?

Cheers,

--