display question

Raphael Groner projects.rg at smart.ms
Sun Mar 2 13:05:48 UTC 2014

Hi Beartooth,

you may find AUFS or UNIONFS to be useful. It's possible to use it as a
writable filesystem layer on top of your live image. You have to mount
it on boot over your /home volume. Or you install to some writable drive
(hard disk, usb stick, etc...) and change your settings persistently.

http://fixunix.com/redhat/528476-aufs-unionfs-fedora.html

I hope this helps.

Greetings,
Raphael