Any persistent Xfce clipboard plugin?

Raphael Groner projects.rg at smart.ms
Wed Mar 26 01:30:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/xfce4-clipman-plugin

This is a simple cliboard history for Xfce panel. It includes a "Clear
clipboard" option, and a drag-and-drop paste feature.

ClipIt (fork of Parcellite) is also nice if you want to have the icon
in the systray area. There's also qlipper but it needs Qt, the other
three are running fine with Gtk.

Greetings,
Raphael