xfdashboard and xfce4-whiskermenu-plugin

Raphael Groner projects.rg at smart.ms
Thu Mar 27 21:36:04 UTC 2014

Hi Kevin.

Yeah, go for it. How much space do they need additionally? I know that
xfdashboard is based on clutter, so this library should be available,
too.

In case of xfdashboard, we should provide a panel button (launcher) at
least to let an unexperienced user notice that great feature. Not sure
what to do about whisker (as alternative to legacy applications menu).

~ Raphael