Cannot set Xfce as default gui on Fedora 20 startup.

Rajesh Khan rajeshkhan808 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 23:47:30 UTC 2014

I cannot find the session thingy you are talking about. I simply see my
username and when I click on it I login. I do not have a password set to it
(which I know is not secure) . Any idea on how I can access it. I am using
fedora 20.
Here is another thread that I found but that was of no help too

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2014-February/447091.html