Keypad does not work in X

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Fri Nov 21 11:07:41 UTC 2014

People,

I don't make much use of the keypad so when it hasn't worked in recent
version of Fedora (currently v20 x86_64), I have usually been in a hurry
and have just used the numbers on the main keyboard - but now this
problem is annoying me!

The console keypad works fine - but in X, whether I use NumLock on or
off - I get nothing - nada, zip - not numbers, not cursor movement,
nothing.  The NumLock light comes on but there's nothing at home . .  Is
this an XFCE problem or something else? - I spent a lot of time Googling
but came up with nothing . .

Thanks,

Phil.
--