change the Alt-Tab selection colour

Rajesh Khan rajeshkhan808 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 22:50:11 UTC 2014

I am using xfce on Fedora 20. Currently when I press Alt-Tab a list of
applications that are currently running appear however the select
application is inside a square whose color and thickness I would like to
change. My question is how can I change the color and possibly the
thickness of the box that highlights the application under selection (i.e)
when I press Alt+Tab again that box moves to the next application upon
selecting it that application is brought in view.