anything exciting in xfce for fedora 21?

Jonatas Z. de Vasconcellos jonatas.zv at openmailbox.org
Sat Oct 25 01:08:36 UTC 2014

Yes, I think so. Since Xfce 4.12 release is delayed, an article named
"Xfce - it ain't changing" or "XFCE - GOOD AS ALWAYS" would sound
interesting.
 By the way, is Fedora considering to use LXQt on Fedora LXDE spin?
(Sorry, I know that this is a Xfce mail list.)

Em 24/10/2014 16:14, Matthew Miller escreveu:

> Hi everyone! Things appear pretty calm in the Xfce world -- are there
> any things we want to highlight for the upcoming release that would
> make a good Fedora Magazine article?
>
> Maybe even: "Xfce -- it ain't changing" :)

-------------------------

Jonatas Zamboim de Vasconcellos
Undergraduate student - BSc in Chemistry - UNESP Araraquara, SP - Brazil
Translator and l10n member at Fedora Project:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jonataszv [1]
More info and contacts:

Links:
------