Fedora 21 Beta RC4 live images available for early testing

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 30 01:40:14 UTC 2014

This is not the official announcement as the compose has not been signed
off by release engineering, but the Beta RC4 lives are now all complete
in Koji:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/tasks?method=createLiveCD&state=closed&view=tree&order=-id

and I've put the validation pages up - see all the usual suspects:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Installation_Test
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Desktop_Test
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Base_Test
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Current_Summary

the other pages are up too, but we can't really do Server or Cloud tests
yet. As we're right up against Go/No-Go again (sigh...) it'd be a good
idea to get testing rolling early with the live builds, we can at least
blow through the desktop tests and quite a lot of the installer tests
using the lives. Any help with getting as much of the validation done as
possible would be great. Thanks, folks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey