Panel plugins not showing up

Roman Collins r.s.col988 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:58:19 UTC 2015

Hey Martin, thanks for the reply.

I'll try anything to get my plugins working, even if it could be off topic.
Without any real knowledge about SELinux, the reason I suspected it could
be SELinux is that this plugin works on other distributions of Linux ...and
that I had to set an SELinux policy for Firefox to install Pipelight. I had
to allow plugins to work with Firefox like this:

    sudo setsebool -P unconfined_mozilla_plugin_transition 0

You mentioned a troubleshooter I installed a setools-gui, is that what you
were talking about? Is it possible that if I set SELinux to permissive with
setenforce 0, it would not necessarily rule out SELinux?

Either way, if it's not SELinux, I wouldn't know how to rule it out for
sure myself...