Live request

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Tue Feb 24 02:32:31 UTC 2015

On 02/21/2015 08:15 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 17:54:34 -0800
> ToddAndMargo <ToddAndMargo at zoho.com> wrote:

>>> Way too large I think personally.
>>>

>> You have 4.7 GB on the disk.  And showing customers
>> they don;'t need M$ Office is a big deal, plus they
>> love to see their documents recovered.
>
> No, we are currently targeting a 1gb usb, not a full sized dvd. :)
>
> We could of course change that...
>
> kevin

Hi Kevin,

I can not even find a 1 GB USB at my suppliers, except for
the terrible/cheap ones that are so very, very SLOW and
fall apart.

This is a good USB3 for such things.  Reasonably priced too:

http://www.kingston.com/us/usb/personal_business#dtr30g2

Note that is starts at 16 GB.  and, it is fast enough that
a system won't take longer to boot than it takes to grow
potatoes.

-T