where do you report problems with Live FC 22 Xfce?

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Sun Jun 28 19:07:03 UTC 2015

On Fri, 29 May 2015 12:59:38 -0700, ToddAndMargo wrote:

> where do you report problems with Fedora-Live-Xfce-x86_64-22-3.iso?

	Does everyone else here already know about http://forum.xfce.org/
index.php ?? (I didn't till this afternoon.) I suspect it's one reason
this list (which I follow, as I do everything I can, on Gmane) carries so
much les traffic than Gmane's fedora.general.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User
Remember I know little (precious little!) of where up is.