Xfce 4.12 on Rawhide

Be be.0 at gmx.com
Mon Mar 2 00:38:44 UTC 2015

Will Xfce 4.12 be in updates (stable) for Fedora 21? I have been working on a Fedora Remix with Xfce and am nearly ready to publish it. It would be nice to have Xfce 4.12 in the first release.

On Sun, 1 Mar 2015 11:08:59 -0300
Matias De lellis <mati86dl at gmail.com <https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce>> wrote:

>/ > Xfce 4.12 was released today. The following packages are available
/>/ > on rawhide.
/>/
/>/ Just thank you!.
/>/ It's too late for Fedora 22 ?. All packages were tested thanks your
/>/ copr repository.
/
The current plan is to test in rawhide for a few days at least and find
any major issues and clean up any problems, then look at building for
f22 and submit our late change and a freeze break to get into the
alpha compose (if we can).

Note that testing 4.11.x was fine, but there were still changes between
them and 4.12 in some cases I think and of course there's the
integration parts, etc