Xfce 4.12 fedora 22 alpha rc3 status

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Mar 5 22:29:43 UTC 2015

Greetings.

Ran into a few snags today, but managed to overcome them. ;)

We were missing 3 packages from our f22 mega update. One I already had
built (xfce4-notifyd), and two we hadn't (xfce4-screenshooter and
xfce4-dict). I managed to get those all built/added to the
update/sorted out. So, the f22 update should hopefully be happy now.

Also, looks like we managed to get enough votes for a Freeze Exception
for F22 Alpha, and also as luck would have it there was a blocker bug
that required another compose, so we are in. :)

If folks could please test the F22 alpha rc3 images, that would be
great:

Fedora-Live-Xfce-i686

Fedora-Live-Xfce-x86_64

There will be a formal rc3 announcement when the full compose is done,
but the above Xfce images are completed, so we can start testing
whenever. ;)

Thanks much.

kevin