XFCE 4.12 on EPEL7

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 08:34:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

V Thu, 5 Mar 2015 22:24:55 -0300
Matias De lellis <mati86dl at gmail.com> napsáno:

> Hi Martin,
>
> > pragha and ristretto failed due to missing deps.
>
> I have little free time, but please you can share me the log of the
> failed compilation of pragha?.
>
> Thanks,
> Regards.

Matias,

the build is failing in the early stage, the deps aren't
satisfied (keybinder, libclastfm), so the actual build does not even
happen, it's a problem on our end, not yours most likely.

V Thu, 5 Mar 2015 14:07:11 -0700
Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> napsáno:

> On Thu, 5 Mar 2015 21:04:18 +0100
> Martin Sourada <martin.sourada at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I think you're jumping the gun prematurely. Parole built fine
> > (0.8.0), out of the non core apps I tried only pragha and ristretto
> > failed due to missing deps.
>
> If the failure is due to the appstream data check we can (and probibly
> should) not ship appstream data for epel7 versions. There's nothing
> using it in rhel7 that I know of anyhow.
>
> kevin

Kevin,

as per root.log ristretto is failing on missing deps:
Error: No Package found for libappstream-glib

pragha is a little bit heavier on the deps, but probably no
show-stopper either:
Error: No Package found for pkgconfig(keybinder) >= 0.2.0
Error: No Package found for pkgconfig(libclastfm) >= 0.5

Regards,
Martin