Xfce f22 beta status
kevin at scrye.com
Sun Mar 29 13:45:17 UTC 2015
Beta freeze is coming up on tuesday.
The biggest items I see currently are:
* Make sure all our pending in testing Xfce packages get karma and
pushed stable before tuesday (ie, today or tomorrow).
* It would be great if we could finish off libxfcegui4 and those last 3
plugins, but I am not sure we will be able to.
On notes: There's a upstream notes-plugin rc now, which they say they
will release next week, but that will likely be after freeze.
Is there any news on timer-plugin and cellmodem-plugin? I guess I can
look at those later today perhaps.
* Size: we just crossed over the 1GB size, so I bumped our target to
2GB. Is there anything we should cut or add? I guess many people were
in favor of switching in firefox over midori? Please indicate if so,
and we can make that change.
* Anything else we need to do that folks can think of?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the xfce