Xfce f22 beta status

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun Mar 29 16:16:43 UTC 2015

On Sun, 29 Mar 2015 09:18:42 -0500
Mukundan Ragavan <nonamedotc at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On 03/29/2015 08:45 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>
> > Is there any news on timer-plugin and cellmodem-plugin? I guess I
> > can look at those later today perhaps.
>

> I will ping you on #fedora-devel on what I have tried so far with
> cellmodem later today. This was also on my to-do list for later
> today .. .

I just fixed that up too. :)

I am really not sure how well it works as I don't have a cellmodem in
my laptop and the test driver doesn't seem to do much, but it builds,
adds to the panel fine, shows it's prefs and removes from panel fine.

I'll wait to push it until I talk to you though, in case there's
something I missed.

kevin