PDF Viewer [was: muPDF

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Fri May 8 20:34:53 UTC 2015

On 05/03/2015 07:39 AM, Raphael Groner wrote:
> To step into this flamewar, I would like to suggest Zathura.
> It has a plugins interface and therefore is able to handle various book formats,
> like currently PDF (by poppler), PS, DjVu, Comic.
> The best thing about that all is it's already packaged.

Hi Guys,

I purchased Qoppa's PDF Studio Pro and I love the thing.
The also have extremely good tech support.   Its only
draw back is it won't do Dynamic XFA forms.

They have an unlimited demo (write demo across anything
you save).  I used the demo for the longest time to
research technical manuals.  The search feature is awesome.

You can download the demo here:
http://www.qoppa.com/pdfstudio/

-T