[389-users] Req : Multimaster replication query

solarflow99 solarflow99 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:13:45 UTC 2011

If you have that kind of need for high availability, you could provide
better redundancy in other ways.  Why do you need MMR for this?  You could
simply setup a 389 consumer, and use something like LVS to provide automatic
failover, or even just do a DNS switch to point to the consumer if ever
needed.  I have nothing against ubuntu, its a nice desktop distro, but it
wouldn't be my choice on a mission critical server.

hope this helps..