[Ambassadors] Runoff election for Board seat has begun.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 23:50:44 UTC 2012

On 06/12/2012 11:29 PM, inode0 wrote:
> No, it is not a policy. I think every governance body has considered
> in the past making it a policy and rejected the idea. The facts are
> that quite a few times we don't have enough contributors interested in
> participating in governance

Has there been a survey which ask people why they don't participate in
voting or running for office to confirm/deny what you mention or did
those that rejected it merely base it on an hunch?

Do we have any "election committee" filled with people not already
serving in any of those governing body's being elected to that manages
and oversee the election process and anything that goes with it. ( like
producing participation stats etc. )?

JBG