[Ambassadors] Fedora 14 Schedule

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 15:15:33 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 10:33 PM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Here we go: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Schedule
>
> This is no way final, suggestions are welcome. If you want to add
> something, please do.
> Also, discuss this regionally.
>
> John, do you want it in some defined format? If yes, please let me
> know about it.

I've added the previously mentioned item that NA Ambassadors wanted
(line item for selecting a spin).  However, under the deadline column,
rather than using a deadline I noted a dependency for where it would
start (in this case, 1 week after spins freeze).

I don't have a solution off the top of my head - but some of the other
scheduled items listed here are pretty vague.  Just from Marketing's
history with the schedule and trying to get things done by using it -
when you have tasks that are things like, "Work with $othergroup," it
usually winds up that nobody does anything.  If we have any idea what
we want to do more specific to those tasks - whether it is "famsco
send mail to all ambassadors reminding / encouraging to participate in
Talking Points selection process" or "File ticket with design
requesting availability of media / sticker artwork" - that is what we
should write down.  I think it would be a good idea to figure out more
concretely what we're looking to have done here.

Also - for the items of "Work with design for making the media/sticker
artwork available," "Work with docs to get notes/handouts prepared, if
required for events," and "Work with translate team to have docs in
every language" - the Deadline needs more details. Is this two weeks
after something else, 3 weeks before release, ??

-Robyn