[Ambassadors] F13 media distribution (was Re: quick question)

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 30 17:40:58 UTC 2010

Am Mittwoch, den 30.06.2010, 19:25 +0200 schrieb Mathieu Bridon:
> On 06/30/2010 07:17 PM, Joerg Simon wrote:

> > so who takes care after this meeting? next emea meeting is at 07.Juli
>
> Am I the only one thinking that it's a bit odd to wait for the next
> meeting to decide something instead of just deciding right away on the
> mailing-list?

While updating the wiki page I realized there is not much to vote about
as we only had one proposal. The workflow that Pierros described [1] is
basically the same as in previous years [2] and it has proven to work
while being cost efficient.

Everybody, please look over
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Media_production#EMEA_2
and raise your concerns if you have some. Otherwise I suggest go ahead
and just do it (TM).

Regards,
Christoph

[1]