[Ambassadors] Fedora at Gnome 3 Release Party, Nairobi

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:48:55 UTC 2011

2011/2/15 Arthur Buliva <arthurbuliva at fedoraproject.org>:
> Greetings and salutations!
>
> My friend and I are organizing an Gnome 3 release party for Nairobi and it
> is scheduled for 9th April 2011. This will coincide with an Open Source day
> that will be showcasing various projects, and Fedora is one of them.
>
> To that effect, I would like to request some Fedora swag for the event
> (T-shirts, stickers, disks and the like).
>
> We are expecting at least 100 people at the event. Anyone to the rescue
> please?
>
> Regards,
> Arthur

Hey Arthur!

This is fantastic! Please open a trac request here [1] so we can track
the whole process.
I can ship buttons and stickers and we can arrange for DVDs (once they
are ready).

Also have you created a wiki page for the event? and please also add
it on the main Events page on our wiki :)

Any help you want please ask!

~π

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/

--