[Ambassadors] Ambassadors Standard Operating Procedures

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 19:07:08 UTC 2011

2011/2/23 Antonio Trande <anto.trande at gmail.com>:
> Good idea.
>
> But i haven't understand fine the goal.
> Is Fedora Ambassador Homepage  insufficient ?

Hello Antonio,

The answer is no, the Fedora Ambassadors Homepage has already most of
the information we need to reform to become SOPs.
The Homepage will continue to exist and will still be our main hub,
but Ambassadors SOPs will be linked as a page in our main one
and be used for the reasons I outlined in my introductory mail.

The goal is to consolidate and articulate the knowledge that we have
sparse throughout the wiki, as well as to document some new about
doing stuff.

~π

--
Pierros Papadeas