[Ambassadors] [summary] objection against bckurera.

Suresh Packiyarajah sureshp8 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 15:17:57 UTC 2011

Dear all Kindly ambassadors,

I am copying entire conversation history which we had because when it came
for public we have to express our self.

we have freedoms that not mean for everything there were some protocols we
need to follow.

if the person want to be famous he has to work hard to achieved some goals
rather than there were no short cut.

Thanks,

Best Regards,
Suresh
Fedora Ambassador -Srilanka

gpg-0x50A53FF2<http://pgp.surfnet.nl:11371/pks/lookup?op=index&search=0x50A53FF2>

Key fingerprint = 7033 AC77 523A 07B1 141D 9E2A 6E26 845C 50A5 3FF2
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Suresht

Forwarded conversation