[Ambassadors] Fedora is the 2º most used Linux s ystem

Juan J. Martínez jjm at usebox.net
Mon Nov 28 09:59:13 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-11-28 at 04:32 -0500, Kévin Raymond wrote:
> > [...]
> >
> > I did not mean Onyeibo. I meant the Gnome developers!
>
> Please, we are not speaking about animals there, use "GNOME".

Nice way of saying it. So gnomes are now animals... You can point out
GNOME is supposed to be an acronym and hence it should be written in
capital letters, but it doesn't look to me like it's going to add
something to the conversation.

I think Jukka started a interesting thread, because "Know your message"
is an important part of an ambassador activity and the ambassadors
mailing list it's an invaluable source of information!

I agree this Gnome 3 topic has been discussed a little bit too much
everywhere, but still I *thought* that sharing that kind of information
could be a good way of clearing up your ideas.

Well, I could be wrong :)

Regards,

Juanjo