[Ambassadors] Fedora is the 2º most used Linux s ystem

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 28 11:58:59 UTC 2011

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 3:59 AM, Jukka Palander <jukka at devspain.com> wrote:
> I did not mean Onyeibo. I meant the Gnome developers!
>
> This is being arrogant by the developers and points very well out that
> they do not (want to?) listen their users. Its all what "they" think.

Have you tried reaching out to GNOME developers yourself?  Every time
that I've reached out to them, they've listened to my feedback and
explained how my idea fits into their overall plans.  I haven't always
agreed with every one of their decisions, but to blindly write them
off as being arrogant doesn't match up with what I've experienced.

And, as it's been stated before, if you really do want to effect
change in GNOME, a better place to do that is on the upstream mailing
lists (or at a minimum, on the Desktop list).

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader