[Ambassadors] APAC Bi-Weekly meeting Minutes, Saturday, September 1st, 2012 at 04:00 UTC

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Sun Sep 2 08:42:40 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Thanks all for keeping the meeting.

Sorry, I can not make it since I had got an unpredicted task.
Next meetings, I suggest we discuss about the draft of new
"APAC Guideline for Fund Requests/ Reimbursements" announced
by bckurera [1] (of surce, we should read it and discuss much
on mailing list before).

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2012-September/020205.html

Kind regards,
Tuan