[Ambassadors] APAC Bi-Weekly meeting Minutes, Saturday, September 1st, 2012 at 04:00 UTC

Buddhike Kurera bckurera at fedoraproject.org
Sun Sep 2 10:51:30 UTC 2012

On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 2:12 PM, Truong Anh. Tuan <tuanta at iwayvietnam.com> wrote:

> Thanks all for keeping the meeting.
>
> Sorry, I can not make it since I had got an unpredicted task.
> Next meetings, I suggest we discuss about the draft of new
> "APAC Guideline for Fund Requests/ Reimbursements" announced
> by bckurera [1] (of surce, we should read it and discuss much
> on mailing list before).
>
> [1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2012-September/020205.html
>
> Kind regards,
> Tuan

Hello

Please do make your suggestions and raise questions regarding the
guideline I have posted. Nothing much has changed as I noted. Approval
process is as it was, other than imposed limits. On the other hand
Budget Wrangler should make sure every spending is reported. Limits
are selected below the limits that FAmSCo has agreed, considering the
average spending within APAC.

Please do forward anything related and keep discussion going in
mailing list. There is no point to wait for the next APAC meeting. I
believe there is nothing much to discuss other than the limits
imposed. However any suggestion is welcome. Will keep the discussion
going on the mailing list. If there is any major concern will discuss
them on the next meeting OR if there is nothing we can make the
proposal live around next weekend.

Thanks Tuan, looking forward to see you all in the next APAC bi-weekly meeting.

Buddhike Chandradeepa Kurera (bckurera)

Email: bckurera at fedoraproject.org | IRC: bckurera | User: Bckurera