[Ambassadors] Fedora Calendar for ambassadors

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Wed May 8 10:55:39 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-05-08 at 12:43 +0200, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 08.05.2013, 11:55 +0200 schrieb Pierre-Yves Chibon:
> > At the moment there is no administrator group per calendar.
>
> Then I'm not sure fedocal is suitable for the ambassadors. if every
> every ambassador / FCPA member needs to be admin to add an event, this
> is a no go as it would allow then to edit the whole calendar, even to
> delete it. Sorry, we cannot risk that.

Only the person that creates the meeting (or that are added as manager
of the meeting) can edit or delete it.

> Will there be admins per calendar in the near future?

There was the question of providing full rights over a calendar to
people that are admin of the fas group to which the calendar is
restricted, but this information is actually not returned by the current
fas-openid, so having a admin group managing a calendar would be a way
around this.

Pierre