[Ambassadors] EMEA FAD 2013: call for locations

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at gmail.com
Thu May 30 16:22:34 UTC 2013

Am Donnerstag, den 30.05.2013, 09:16 -0700 schrieb Ruben Guerra Marin:
> On Thu 30 May 2013 08:40:47 AM PDT, Jiri Eischmann wrote:
> > Hi, because last year's EMEA FAD was quite productive, I'd like to
> > organize it again this year.
> >
> > Now, we're looking for a location. I've already offered Brno. But
> > it could also be Rheinfelden again or any other suitable location
> > you will propose.
> >
> > You can find more information in the ticket I created for this
> > purpose: https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/ticket/249
> >

> Hi Jiri, that would be great! do you already have a topic to focus on
> the FAD?

The FAD that traditionally is hosted in Rheinfelden (by our excellent
host Gerold) is for planning the EMEA ambassadors activities for the
next year, this means both events and their budget. Therefor it should
take place at the end of the year, say in November or December.

have a look at my blog posts about last year's FAD in Rheinfelden to see
what we've been working on:
http://www.christoph-wickert.de/blog/2012/12/08/fad-emea-day-1/
http://www.christoph-wickert.de/blog/2012/12/09/fad-emea-wrap-up/

Kind regards,