[Ambassadors] EMEA FAD 2013: call for locations

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Thu May 30 18:24:17 UTC 2013

Hello Ambassador World in EMEA,

if u want, I can offer again Rheinfelden as every year ...
Maybe I have also another idea in my mind which run close to Stuttgart,
but first, we need to fullfill our request from the last FAD.
Right now, I´m in Spain for a one-week-holyday and be back next week.

All Ambasadors from Germany should read next week very carefully with high
intention the ML.

Till next week

Gerold