[Ambassadors] Fedora t-shirts for users

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Sat Oct 24 20:01:42 UTC 2015

Hi all,

maybe some of you know Linux Counter [1], ans since a long time I had
the idea to put something like that for our "users"; that said, it would
be really awesome if we could get a online registration maybe and then a
shirt with ...
"Fedora registered user".
For sure for the registration there must be a online portal and the
details you need to give the Fedora Project could be various like
- (chat-) name
- I want to have a Newsletter
- e-mail address
- or whatever
but this could also be an idea to get closer to our users, not contributors.

Do you get my point?

Best wishes
Gerold

[1] https://www.linuxcounter.net/