[Ambassadors] Fedora t-shirts for users

Giannis Konstantinidis giannis at konstantinidis.cc
Sat Oct 24 20:12:59 UTC 2015

I would personally prefer to just give a t-shirt to a person that is well proven
to be a longtime user and/or community member (i.e. has come across our booth
and started talking about his experiences).

If we make people to sign-up somewhere, then some of them might do it just to
get the t-shirt.

ambassadors mailing list
ambassadors at lists.fedoraproject.org

Giannis Konstantinidis