[ANZ] Installation

Mohammad Hajarat m.hajarat at lycos.com
Mon Jul 1 23:38:21 UTC 2013

After trying Ubuntu based OS (Ubuntu, Zorin, and Mint), I wanted to try Fedora as it looked more professional. I downloaded the 64 bit version and wanted to install on my lap top (Acer Aspire, i7). I chose Start Fedora, the screen gave a  couple of lines, first one saying "invalid iomem size, you may face problems", then it started to install showing the fedora logo in the middle, and once that gets finished, it shows a cursor and it freezes, nothing happens beyond that. Any solutions out there please. Or shall I just forget about Fedora?

thank you
Mohammad Hajarat
P.O.Box 789, Gosford, NSW 2250
Australia