[ANZ] Installation

Steven Woods steven.woods3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 23:43:10 UTC 2013

Hi
Have you tried re-burning the iso image, I tried to install suse once using
an image supplied on the APC computer magazine, it went badly and failed.

I found by simply reburning the iso again, I was able to successfully
install and run with no problems.  (I also used this information at a job
interview which helped me get the job).

I would encourage you to persevere with Fedora, I have been using it since
version 5 and while there have been some difficulties over the years, I
like it and especially like the people on the forum and community
around Fedora.

I think Fedora with vers 18 is showing some polish, and certainly the
earlier development Alpha / Beta vers are much more reliable and
professional looking. I see good times ahead for Fedora and its community.

regards

Steven