[ANZ] Thank you, NAS

Mohammad Hajarat m.hajarat at lycos.com
Mon Feb 3 05:00:29 UTC 2014

Thank you Christopher.
 That helped me out. I did install the fusion via terminal, so obviously I did something wrong there, it worked via the web page you provided me, and VLC played my vidoes, however, I don';t think VLC plays MKV, does it? even if it does, I still need the repos to make it playable as I want to be able to use video editors, like flowblade,...

One other thing if you can help me out:
- I have a NAS (network added storage), which is a USB passport hard desk attached to my modem router. I map it on all the windows computers.
how can I map this drive on my Fedora 20? and make it appear automatically on boot.

Mohammad Hajarat
P.O.Box 789, Gosford, NSW 2250
Australia