[ANZ] Thank you, NAS

Christopher Bayliss contact at christopherbayliss.com.au
Mon Feb 3 05:36:27 UTC 2014

HI Mohammad,

I'm glad that helped!

Acording to this: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/features.html VLC can play
MKV. It is an open source format so it should work with most things on
Linux too. http://matroska.org/ . Also 'yum search matroska' shows that
it is there if you need to install it (if it is not installed already).

I'm sorry, but I have never done anything with NAS; however I would
suggest googleing for things like "how to connect to NAS on Fedora". If
it is for an older version of Fedora don't worry it should still work.
Hopefully someone else on this list might have some idea and respond.

I hope that helps. Feel free to ask for more help.
Christopher Bayliss

P.S. if you do:
     yum search "video editor"
It will show you the video editors available in Fedora.