[fedora-arm] Fedora ARM on OLPC

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Tue Jun 22 19:08:42 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

   > I told our Marvell contact about this this morning, and he
   > immediately drove over to us to drop off a loan of three
   > SheevaPlugs and a GuruPlug; we can put them online behind Gig-E
   > on MIT's network and give out access if it'll help tide things
   > over until your units show up.  (Kudos to Marvell for the fast
   > loan!)

Just a quick follow-up to note that, thanks to excellent work from
PaulW and dgilmore, we've got five new koji builders (a mix of
SheevaPlug and GuruPlug, with gigabit access to storage over NFS)
online now.  Thanks to all!

(There was worry about whether the GuruPlug's thermal problems would
get in the way -- I disabled bluetooth.ko, and haven't seen any
reboots while using gigabit, even when running programs like iperf.)

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <cjb at laptop.org>
One Laptop Per Child