[fedora-arm] Building perl-Crypt-OpenSSL-RSA

Quentin Armitage Quentin at Armitage.org.uk
Mon Mar 22 01:56:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've done a scratch build of perl-Crypt-OpenSSL-RSA which has been
successful, although there is no installable package available (it is
listed in http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/possible_dep_failures.html ,
but this seems to be for the F-11 build): see
http://arm.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=101130 .

Can a proper build be done of this package, and it made available?

I will be working my way through a number of packages to try and get
them to build and have a few questions:

Can  I only do scratch builds, or can I submit full builds?

How do built packages get submitted for inclusion in the repo?

If I find patches are needed, as are stored in
http://ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/arm/fedora/diffs-f12/ , how should I
submit them?

If a package needs an ARM specific patch, does the koji build have to be
submitted with an SRPM?

PQA