[fedora-arm] Configuring mock

Jonathan Masters jcm at redhat.com
Tue Aug 2 09:01:50 UTC 2011

I asked one of the Red Hat guys to look into fixing this in the rootfs so mock works. I can get to this but am at the Linaro event in Cambridge currently. I would also accept a pull request with fixes from anyone else who has time :)

--
Sent from my phone - message formatted and/or shortened accordingly.