[fedora-arm] gcc RPMs

Niels de Vos devos at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 2 10:15:55 UTC 2011

On 08/01/2011 07:19 PM, Andrew Haley wrote:
> I have fixed gcc RPMs.  Please let me know how to get them to you so
> that you can integrate them into the tree.

File bugs in the bugzilla.redhat.com and have the packages include your
patches (if not upstream yet).

The patches should be included in the standard Fedora Packages, as an
exception, some people (Proven Packagers?) seem to be able to build
custom packages for the ARM repositories.

I suggest that you send an email to this list with exact details on what
needs patching and a short description on the 'why'. dgilmore and
pbrobinson seem active in fixing ARM specific issues and build packages
that are different from the standard Fedora ones.

Cheers,
Niels