[fedora-arm] [GIT PULL] for more armv7hl bootstrap packages

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Sat Jun 11 07:44:55 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 03:11 -0400, Oleg Drokin wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I missed on all the fun today, but I guess I still can bring in some useful stuff.
> Support for perl openssl gettext popt glib2 pkgconfig
>
> git://knox.linuxhacker.ru/~green/arm.git armv7hl-green

Excellent. I'll take a look in a few minutes. I'm writing up a wiki page
summary of Friday's activities, along with a guide for those who want to
join in (by posting update to self named branches of armv7hl - see e.g.
armv7hl-jcm, armv7hl-dmarlin, armv7hl-seneca on the Fedora ARM git tree
for the rootfs-in-progress. Please post pull requests here, and copy me.
I'll gatekeeper these pull requests so that we have merge co-ordination.

Jon.