[fedora-arm] Fedora-ARM Shirts

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Sat Jun 11 20:37:48 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 14:20 -0400, omalleys at msu.edu wrote:

> Another idea.. I can't -quite- make it fit, but..
>     Get
>   F RISC e
>   e      v
>   d      e
>   o      r
>   r      y
>   a      o

A+ for imagination, but...

I think it's overly "busy" and complicated, plus the reading of "Get
RISC" doesn't necessarily inspire people who don't know what that means
- and we do live in a world where the average enthusiastic but not yet
involved person who wants to get involved, even with Fedora on ARM may
not know terms like "Harvard Architecture", RISC, and so forth.

Personally, I favor a really simple design along the lines that Chris
posted. It says "Fedora ARM", it is what it says :)

Jon.