[fedora-arm] [GIT PULL] for more armv7hl bootstrap packages

Jon Masters jcm at redhat.com
Wed Jun 15 22:37:08 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 03:11 -0400, Oleg Drokin wrote:

> I missed on all the fun today, but I guess I still can bring in some useful stuff.
> Support for perl openssl gettext popt glib2 pkgconfig
>
> git://knox.linuxhacker.ru/~green/arm.git armv7hl-green

Good work by the way! I pulled it. Thanks everyone for keeping things in
separate branches - it supports being able to review changes rather than
unloading them to everyone. However, I am going to ping Chris about
helping to review and keep the armv7hl branch merged.

Let's see how far we can get this week...nothing stopping us!

Jon.